DUE TO LOCAL ORDINANCES,
** FACE COVERINGS ARE REQUIRED **
To Keep Everyone Safe, there will be
MANDATORY SAFETY & DISTANCING PROCEDURES
PLEASE REVIEW SAFETY DETAILS
AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE
** SALE ADDRESS **
819 Wedgewood Road
Johnson City, Tennessee 37604
** SALE HOURS **
Thursday, October 29, 2020
4:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Friday, October 30, 2020
10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Saturday, October 31, 2020
10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Parking will be in a Residential Neighborhood
Please do not Park in front of Mailboxes or Driveways
* INFORMATION FOR ENTRY NUMBERS **
Entry Numbers start going out 90 minutes
prior to the start of the sale
ENTRY NUMBER POLICY
(Please Read Additional Updates on our Website Guideline Page)
Entry Numbers will be handed out in the order
in which you are in Line at the Entrance Sign
Entry Numbers are only Needed on the First Day of the Sale
if you plan on being there right when start
If you have trouble viewing the pictures below,
you can also go to the following link for to Pictures
Kitchen, Living Room, Dining Room
Den & Bedroom
Guns, Ammo & Jewelry
(Please See Below Pictures for Gun Information)
Office & Craft/Sewing Room
Downstairs Utility Room
Holiday, Garage & Outbuilding
** EACH PERSON WILL BE ALLOWED TO PURCHASE 3 GUNS AT A TIME **
The day listed after the Gun is the first day it will be available
1. Mauser Model 98 .7 mm Rifle AVAILABLE **
2. Poly Tech AKS-7.62 x 39 mm SOLD
3. Husqvarna Vapenfabriks Aktiebolag 1942 Rifle SOLD
4. Chinese Type 56 SKS with Spike Bayonet Rifle SOLD
5. MA Lithgow SMLE Mark III 1941 Rifle .303 Cal (British WWII) SOLD
6. MA Lithgow Mark III 1942 Rifle .303 Cal (British WWII) AVAILABLE **
7. Enfield Mark 1 MK1 1942 Rifle .303 Cal (British WWII) AVAILABLE **
8. Interarms Norinco Model 22 A.T.D. .22 Long Rifle SOLD
9. Savage Arms Model #1905 .32 Cal 7.65 mm Pistol w/ 2 Mags AVAILABLE **
10. Russian Nagant 1895 7.62 x 38 Revolver with Holster SOLD
11. Waffenfabrik Mauser Oberndorf A Neckar Pistol SOLD
12. Norinco Tokarev Model 213 9x19 mm .9 mm Pistol AVAILABLE **
13. Taurus .22 Cal LR SOLD
14. Kel-Tec P-32 .32 Cal ACP Pistol AVAILABLE **
15. Charles Daly .45 Cal ACP Pistol SOLD
16. Cobra .380 Cal ACP Pistol SOLD
17. Kel-Tec P-11 .9 mm Cal Pistol w/ 10 Round Mag SOLD
18. Czech Makarov .9 mm Cal Pistol w/ Holster & 2 Mags SOLD
DETAILS FOR SALE OF FIREARMS
(We are acting as an agent of the executor for the sale)
1. Nine firearms will be available each day. They will be placed at check-out with an attendant. They cannot be removed from this area until you are ready to leave the sale.
2. You will be required to sign a FIREARMS BILL OF SALE which a copy will be mailed to you after the sale.
3. Picture ID will be required, photographed and kept on file with the Client's original paperwork.
4. You must be of age to purchase a firearm. 18 for Rifle and 21 for Handgun
6. There will be no Discount on the Firearms or Ammunition. Each gun has been appraised and researched.
7. You may not remove the safety straps that are placed on each firearm. You will promptly be asked to leave if even attempted.
8. We have the Right to Refuse to sell a firearm to anyone.
CO-VID SAFETY PROCEDURES
(these will be in place for awhile)
1. As much as we miss you ~ If you are sick or do not feel well, please, do not come.
2. We will be limiting the amount of people who go in the house based on the square footage of the house (Tennessee guidelines).
3. You MUST use our provided hand sanitizer as you enter the house. (We have Plenty of Hand Sanitizer)
4. To provide less handling, we will be asking you to bag and wrap your own purchases after you pay. We will provide multiple separated stations for you to do that. We will still provide all the materials for you to do it if you need it.
5. Due to current county requirements, we are REQUIRING face coverings. We don't care what your face covering is as long as it covers your mouth and nose ~ you can wear a scuba mask if you choose.
6. We are though asking you NOT to wear gloves unless you have been advised by your doctor to wear gloves. If you want to know our reasoning, please, just ask.
7. You will still be able to pay with Cash or Credit Cards. We will have a sneeze and safety guard in place at the cash register.
8. Furniture pick-ups will only be allowed on Friday & Saturday after 12 pm. Smaller Furniture items may be brought out by our staff once paid for. If you need a different time not during sale days, just talk to us.
9. Please do NOT gather in large groups as you wait ~ continue to follow those social distancing guidelines in place. We will get you safely in the house as quickly as we can.
10. If you are not interested in something, PLEASE, do NOT touch it.
SHOP WITH YOUR EYES AND NOT YOUR HANDS
WHAT WE ARE DOING FOR YOU
1. All of the Outland Estate Liquidators employees will be sanitizing their hands throughout the day.
2. We will be wiping down and sanitizing throughout the day and at the end of the sale day.
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS, PLEASE, JUST ASK!!