THIS WILL BE AN ON-SITE SALE
To Keep Everyone Safe, there will be
MANDATORY SAFETY & DISTANCING PROCEDURES
** SUPER IMPORTANT INFORMATION **
PLEASE REVIEW SAFETY DETAILS
** SALE ADDRESS **
650 New Avenue
Erwin, Tennessee 37650
** SALE HOURS **
Thursday, June 4, 2020
4 pm - 8 pm
Friday, June 5, 2020
10 am - 2:00 pm
Saturday, June 6, 2020
10 am - 2:00 pm
This will have Streetside Parking in a Residential Neighborhood
PLEASE be Mindful to Not Park in front of Driveways & Mailboxes
* INFORMATION FOR ENTRY NUMBERS **
PLEASE DISTANCE YOURSELF AS YOU WAIT
To Prevent Groups gathering,
Entry Numbers will go out from 2 pm till Start of Sale
** There is Plenty of Room to Spread Out **
ENTRY NUMBER POLICY
(Please Read Additional Updates on our Website Guideline Page)
Entry Numbers will be handed out in the order
in which you are in Line at the Entrance Sign
Entry Numbers are only Needed on the First Day of the Sale
if you plan on being there right when start
If you have difficulty viewing the pictures below, you can go to
Patio, Den & Jewelry
Living Room, Dining Room & Kitchen
3 Bedrooms & Closet
(Christmas is in one of the bedrooms)
Downstairs Den (Collectibles)
Tool Utility Room
(these will be in place for awhile)
1. As much as we miss you ~ If you are sick or do not feel well, please, do not come.
2. We will be limiting the amount of people who go in the house based on the square footage of the house (Tennessee guidelines).
* June 4th Sale: 28 people will be allowed in the house at a time unless there are more than 10 in one room
3. You will be REQUIRED to use our Provided Hand Sanitizer when you enter the house. NO EXCEPTIONS (We have Plenty of Hand Sanitizer)
4. To provide less handling, we will be asking you to bag and wrap your own purchases after you pay. We will provide multiple separated stations for you to do that. We will still provide all the materials for you to do it if you need it.
5. We suggest face coverings. Due to people having underlying medical conditions, we cannot require you to wear one. We don't care what your face covering is as long as it covers your mouth and nose ~ you can wear a scuba mask if you choose.
6. We are though asking you NOT to wear gloves unless you have been advised by your doctor to wear gloves. If you want to know our reasoning, please, just ask.
7. You will still be able to pay with Cash or Credit Cards. We will have a sneeze and safety guard in place at the cash register.
8. Furniture pick-ups will only be allowed on Friday & Saturday after 12 pm. NO EXCEPTIONS. If you need a different time not during sale days, just talk to us.
9. Please do NOT gather in large groups as you wait ~ continue to follow those social distancing guidelines in place. We will get you safely in the house as quickly as we can.
10. If you are not interested in something, PLEASE, do NOT touch it.
SHOP WITH YOUR EYES AND NOT YOUR HANDS
WHAT WE ARE DOING FOR YOU
1. All of the Outland Estate Liquidators employees will be sanitizing their hands throughout the day.
2. We will be wiping down and sanitizing throughout the day and at the end of the sale day.
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS, PLEASE, JUST ASK!!