Welcome to Outland Estate Liquidators Estate Sale!
In order to have a Safe and Fun Shopping Experience, Here are the Guidelines:
* Please Be Respectful of Others & the Home You Are Entering
* Please do not Block Driveways or Mailboxes.
* Please do not block the Estates Driveway unless Loading Furniture.
* We accept Cash, Credit and Debit Cards only.
* All Items are Sold “AS IS - WHERE IS” – NO REFUNDS ~ Please Check your Items Carefully before Purchase.
* Items are marked with a Sticker Price Tag or Hang Tag.
* Large/Hard to Reach Items will have a Hang Tag. To Purchase, Mark it SOLD & bring the Whole tag when you come to Check-out. BEFORE you leave, your Name/Initials must be on the SOLD Sticker.
* Check nearby Signage for Items Not Priced.
* We prefer Larger Items be Picked Up on Day 2 and Day 3 of the Sale.
* You Must Bring Enough Help to Remove your Furniture ~ We normally have someone who can assist, but not always
* Any Item Missing a Price Tag may not be Sold and will be Repriced the Following Day.
* Pets are NOT Allowed.
* Parents, Please, Watch your Children. No Running or Playing.
* There are NO Public Restrooms.
* Video Security Monitoring may be in Place.
* By Entering this Liquidation Sale, you agree that Outland Estate Liquidators and the Owner of this Estate
assume No Liability for any Injury, Theft, or Damages occurred during the Sale.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING DETAILS FOR INFORMATION
REGARDING FIRST DAY ENTRY NUMBERS
** INFORMATION FOR ENTRY NUMBERS **
Entry Numbers will NOW only be Handed out ONE Time
Entry Numbers will be handed out in the order in which you are in Line at the Entrance Sign
NOT the Order in which you Arrive On Site
(You cannot wait in your vehicles until that time any longer)
** ONE NUMBER PER PERSON **
You must be Present to get your Number even if you are a Married Couple
You CAN get back in line to get a Number for Another Person (1 at a time)
** For Clarification, the honor system is in place for Order before numbers are handed out as we do not staff the time people are arriving to receive their numbers prior to them going out at the designated time **
It is impossible for us to police this as far in advance as the buyers are showing up for their numbers.
PLEASE RESPECT EACH OTHER & USE THE HONOR SYSTEM
There are Very, Very Rare times where we may choose to handle out numbers early due to
EXTREME COLD, THUNDERSTORM OR TORRENTIAL RAIN
This is a Judgement Call made for the Safety of our Buyers
We are NOT able to announce this Judgement call
(This has occurred 8 times in 10 years, so it is truly a Rarity)
If we do this, the order will still be the order in which you pull up.
It may just be earlier than the set time announced.
ANYTHING THAT RUNS on POWER or CRANKS
We ask that you do your own due diligence & double check that something works before you leave.
Even though, we plug items in or crank it,
we do not want to sell you something that does not work to your standards,
just like you do not want to buy something that does not meet your standards.
All sales will have a place for you to plug something in
Copyright © Outland Estate Liquidators | All Rights Reserved
602 East Elk Avenue
Elizabethton, Tennessee 37643
423-342-5911 or 423-342-8770